Hannah (Misgana) Berhane
Town: Eastbourne (View Map)
Postcode: BN21 1BD
Phone: 07814 422022
Counselling in Eastbourne
I am a qualified counsellor with a Higher National Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling from the University of Brighton (Sussex Downs). I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to the BACP codes of practice and ethical framework.
As an experienced person-centred counsellor working in the Eastbourne area, I am able to establish warm, safe and effective relationships with individuals and couples to enable them to make positive changes and move forwards in their lives.
Training & Qualifications:
- HND Diploma – Person-Centred Counselling
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Assertiveness and Conflict Management
- Introductory course in Transactional Analysis (TA 101)
- Certificate in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certificate in Trauma Therapy
I offer the following Therapies:
- Individuals who want to work through personal difficulties;
- Couples with relationship difficulties;
- Women who have been raped or sexually assaulted;
- Adult Survivors of childhood abuse;
- Young people from the age of 14- 25
- Men and women with anger-management difficulties.
- Session £35 for 50 minutes.
- Concessions for counselling students.
- Couples £55 per session of 90 minutes
Counselling is available in Eastbourne at the Enterprise Centre which offers plenty of parking space and which is 2 minutes from the station and buses; and in Hastings.
Please notify me of any special access requirements for your counselling sessions.
Counselling in Northiam
Counselling in Burwash
Counselling in Hailsham
Counselling in Heathfield